Classic Cartooners Pilot Classic Cartooners Pilot

brought to you by zombie-wolf!!!! Oh wait it's AFTER-CREDITS now.
I already gave a review to this pilot. It's really bad. The animation is unappealing and needs a lot of work. I don't get why you need to re-upload this. It's completely gratuitous.

AfterCredits responds:

We re-uploaded so it would be under this new author now. Also, I kinda agree with your points on the animation, and we'll work harder in the next episode, thanks for the feedback.

Karasunos win vs Aoba Jasai Karasunos win vs Aoba Jasai

Not bad. You got potential, kid

Sonic Vs Shadow Sonic Vs Shadow

You can barely know what's even going on. Plase use longer frames

SuperShadic567 responds:

I will make it better next time i had some problems with uploading it so yeah
Also,this is my first animation ever so when i buy a new computer which will be very soon cuz my comp is 8 years old i will make a LOT better

Mr. Dink's Grill Mr. Dink's Grill

Now i learned my lesson NOT to break Mr. Dink's grill.

Have my 5 stars, you cheeky dudes! ;>

Video Game Girl Collab Video Game Girl Collab

Oh god, my drawing was so bad back then lol This colab is one of my favs cuz it made me meet new friends in the art community. I wil cherish the moments we all had working on our parts in this collab ^^ And im glad you were able to finish it!

SillyBeans responds:

I'm really glad, I guess it was part of what I wanted to accomplish with this collab.

Shoot the Terrorist Shoot the Terrorist

Not bad for your first game, fam!

Glowing Beach Glowing Beach

This is really amazing, my friend! I rate it 5 stars! I might use this song in something if you let me :3

HoneyNutCheerios responds:

Sure just credit me

A Mischievous Little Chump A Mischievous Little Chump

hey guys it's me WhateverArts from ZombieWolf! I have no clue that they're is a bunch of girls in Lovely Chumps and I'll tell you want to draw!!!! Dude, just chill and enjoy Chump-Tan lmao Nice art, Ryan

Nervous Wave Nervous Wave

Not bad, man! Although i feel the background is waay to realistic for a very cartoony style.

oraoraoraoraora oraoraoraoraora

jojo gangnam style

jesssebes responds:

i'm gonna report you so hard